Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 16, 2006

I HAVE A DREAM

i got up all early to make you guys a video, see i was going to record in black and white and recite the ' i have a dream 'speak by the late great MR DR KING. but ahh too much work. The feb mag looks good and should be out on time... I will do a good april one... i am thinking of opening it up to advertisements so that should be nice and money making.

I Will be at Bar A this tuesday and it should be a great nite, just a medium crowd expected, but I have that good gleny vibe.. people should come out and see me . and pose it up folks. I have been doing a lot of bar photo work for NJCOORS.com and the gleny pics are a little behind, so this tuesday I want to post 300 photos.. so i am bring props and excitement.

THIS COMING SATURDAY IS THE AC BUS TRIP.... so that is good, and I got off sunday for the championships.. I wonder where i should watch them...

0 comments: