Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Home Safe from Savannah

go see some fucking savannah baby

The open road was kind to the bus, the bus was a magnet for love and excitement, and Team Savannah from gleny.com kicked total ass. I don't have time to give you all the details, The april edition of MORE with be half a tribute to Savannah. I do want to say that Savannah is a party town. It is insane on St Patrick's weekend. Drinking in streets, yelling and screaming from 9am til 3am thurs-sunday. It was a great trip, no hitches, no regrets, no tickets or fines.

Go check out the photos, and if you were there, comment and fill in the stories. Also if you want to write anything for more magazine... please let me know. I have 9 days to crank it out. March was a long month and put the toll on me. I will be glad for spring.

longterm events:
April- medieval times
May- grande cinco de mayo thing
Depeche mood @ pnc (may 14th)
Aids walk in DC (5-22)
June- AC bus trip #2
maybe camping trip with Jay
june 17th - gleny.com and dj prime nite @ the sawmill
Hagar @ PNC (6-20)

0 comments: