Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, May 16, 2006


That is correct, I finally won a BAR A happy after 4 years of entering. So this Friday May 19th, from 6-7... booze are on me, i think it is just beer well drinks, but they have free food. And it should be a good time.


I don't know the theme yet but as soon as I found out you will all know. And I think thursday nite is a blueclaws game shortbus trip. If anyone is feeling ballparkie, let me know.



-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks for those that came out to the depeche mode tailgate. The crowd was really mellow being mother's day and all. About 14 of you showed up and that is way cool. Now the next arts center show is JEWEL and ROB THOMAS,so in theory that place should be sold out. We will see.

Golden Palace and I are in negotiations for my summer rate, so I may or maynot be getting more support out of them. I hope I do cuz then we can all go a little crazy for the summer. In other news... well there isn't much other news right now. But that hating commenter is still out there and it kind of disrupts the flow. Just everyone ignore her and maybe she will go away and die or something.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Where is the bar at so I can show up?

My blog http://lingerieeurope.blogspot.com