Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, June 22, 2006

same old same old


don't you feel like sometimes you are just doing the same thing over and over day in and day out? I mean I love being gleny, don't get me wrong, but This week it has been a little repitious and mundane. Did the Bar a thing, it was too crowded, did some work, sat online a lot, figured out a way both myself and miss gleny could avoid doing any chores around thouse.

I even tried to go on the WOW opie and anthony road rally thing. I just wasn't into it, We go no sleep left for the city at 4am, got to meet the guys and then drove the bus for what ended up beiong like 8 hours. (sigh)

GOOD NEWS THOUGH
The best parade of the year is coming up!! the MERMAID parade, if you are still on the fence you should decide. And decide to go. I Am putting all the heart and soul into this one folks... BUS LEAVES BELMAR @ 10am SATURDAY!

0 comments: