Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 22, 2007

monday, the first day of the rest of my week

well, today was just a monday. the weekend was a low key thing for me. Just some work, and then some football.

i thought that the pats were going to win, but i guess peyton manning deserves his shot. NOW for the Bears, I am looking forward to 2 weeks of old flashback ditka saturday nite live clips and hopefully a remake of THE SUPER BOWL SHUFFLE.. but who knows.

this week doesn't have any major events. I might take a road trip with Rich to MARYLAND on friday for IVNET.tv and help him film some dj show. I will probably do a little BAR A at some point, probably for week 2 of ladies nite, love that dj prime and scottso bartending,

I have been slowly downsizing and downsizing gleny.com, but I think now I am going to start beefing it up. I might just make the blog kind of the New MAGAZINE.. every now and again the entrees will be feature articles and i might even throw in some photoshoots..


a little photo shop of vern.

0 comments: