Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Conspicuous

Again a new year has started and I once again pledge to blog more. I am going to just open up to the world. The blog will include Gleny.com event stories, it will include when I have bad days. When I have good days. If I hate someone new, I am going to share it here from now on.

If I need to be humble. Here I shall be it.

Ok today someone accidentally called me inconspicuous. I laughed and said I think you mean conspicuous. So I looked it up, ya know on my iPhone app for it. And the definition is : marked by a noticeable violation of good taste.

That will be the new tag line of my blog.

Back to work I go
Have a good day and new year, I will see u out there

Gleny.

Jerry springer on the 10th, Snuggie seaside on the 15th. Prepay for ground hog road trip and get a press pass.

0 comments: