Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sunny Saturday

Things happen all week and I forget about them, by the time I get around to blogging. I wonder why that makes twitter so popular? U can just tweak like a text message.

This week bas a pretty basic week. A few 11 hour work days. A nite at bar a, and I guess still healing up from bunny con. Cinch de mayo is this Thursday. So that will be amazing, I am working on getting a Mexican pro wrestler there to be a photo prop and maybe beat me up. Pks has tons of specials and is really fired up for this. If u are reading my blog you are probably coming. Thank u in advance. Gleny.com shirts will be there and that only happens once a year. So If u always wanted a face with my shirt this is your chance. Also tell friends, bring people, spread the word.

Planning summer events. And I am going to try to tell a story once a week. April was national poetry month and my buddy rob wrote 30 poems. May is officially now "national Boobie" month. So I vow to post 30 photos of 30 different racks! Stay tunes.

0 comments: