Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, May 13, 2011

Moxie. Pirates. Mom bday celebration part 2.

Scooter. Yup. I found a scooter and I love it. Go on my Fb and check out me riding it. Scooter stunt show this summer.

2 days off in a row and kept busy. Saw Thor yesterday. Ate mcdonalds. Took a few hundred photos of moxie. I will post some. Maybe make her a little Gleny girl folder. I have probably taken over a 1000 of her. Maybe 2000.

Friday nite is pirate happy hour at bar a. Cyndi mom still celebrating her bday. Will be a blast.

Thor. I liked it. It was exactly what I thought it was going to be. Heart u Natalie Portman. Lots of action. Ok cgi.

Ate at stella marina last week in Asbury and if some one wants to buy u dinner. This is the place. Great and I mean great food. But very expensive

0 comments: