Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

july misc photos

I haven't done RACK OF THE MONTH in years.. and I dont intend on bringing it back, but i will say that if I was to pick one for July.. Clavi definitely would win.. this tank top, bra, shimmer combo is off the shelf fantastic! well done CC

the summer is a strange photo thing.. I do all these giant events.. and the photos are amazing, then when i go out to just a bar... there is 30 ones.. just ya know, without the costumes and all the magic, i just dont take as many.. the problem is that sometimes the photos get lost..

so here is july 2011.. so far in 1 folder, if it wasn't in an event, this is how i am doing it for a while


and on the side.. I put up photo of a day for 2005.. going to get those POTDs up to date...

0 comments: