Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 09, 2012

50 SHADES OF BLACK - Nathan Speed

So throughout the years, I have had many outstanding and hilarious moments with people of color. I will be taking time to write some little urban recounts for you.

This is Nate. He is black, and also a pretty damn good guy. This photo was from one of the episodes of "the manro show" episodes. MRS was a little live Internet show that we taped in my basement/manroom. We did 2 seasons and then 3 episodes of a 3rd season. Nate was along for the ride. On the 10th episode, which was a cool little achievement because I never thought it would go that long. For nate's tireless efforts I gave him a CERTIFICATE OF REPERATIONS. A lot of my viewers were pretty low brow and had no idea what that meant. But Nate got the joke and for that I thank him. There were dozens of great Nate/Gleny moments; from rapping to ass painting, to when he dressed like reverend al sharpton. But I will save them for later on.

Again, thank you Nathan speed or being one of my 50 shades. Good bless and I will see you out there

0 comments: