Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 04, 2016

Congestive Heart Failure

So due to a serious heart virus, I went in to congestive heart failure. IT was pretty awful. I retained 30 lbs of fluid and I could barely breathe. I was also super weak and a mess. There was some misdiagnosis going on for about 3 weeks..They thought it was asthma, but it wasn't. It sucked, I spent 8 days in the hospital..

I am not a spiritual person, but while on what felt like death's door.. and pumped full of meds, I felt like I actually had a conversation with God.....
ME: hey god, please help me get thru this...
god: Ok, Gleny, but you have to do something for me if you get out and live a long healthy life...
ME: of course God, what do you want from me
god: Try to have more fun with life....


so if you ask why it looks like I am having too much fun this year, and if I am too happy, or too ridiculous, fur remember one thing;

"who am I to disappoint God!"

0 comments: