Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 12, 2006

cute thighs and news

I know halloween has come and gone, but I forgot to share this great fansign I got from a girl from UTAH.. I am not sure if she is one of those girls into mulitple wives or not, but it is a nice little sign.


QUICK NEWS...
~~no more magazine.
~~compressed gleny.com, it will just be a blog and photos, but lots and lots of photos.. I will of course do some gleny traditions like rack of the month, and there will be monthly pictorials like the magazine. But the mag was more work then it was worth.. Sorry if you were one of the people that enjoyed it. But I have to work the regular job sometimes...
~~WE CLOSE on our new house on friday!

go RSVP to my BDAY 3DAY people....


I MADE MONIKA A GLENY GIRL....

as for the rest of my week.. it looks to pan out like this....
~~devils rangers game at MSG on Tuesday.
~~long shot for brookdale poetry slam.. not performing, but I am going to support a friend.
~~The Weekend is all work and home owner stuff...

0 comments: