Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, October 04, 2008

what a day planned.

ok. Crackel barrel, thrift stores, pedicures. It is a great day. If I could get some road head I would be set. Bloggin' from the iPhone, so going to keep it short, I am going to slowly transform gleny.com into a blogger site. Don't worry a format change won't stop the antics, there will still be a shitload of photos, but might try a few things I have always wanted to do. Stay tuned.

Politial tidbit: vp debate. I think their goals were to win over the independent voter and I think neither did that. Palin really got into lying. Joe didn't condesend like people thought he would. Her wink really capped off her classic republican cocky smirkish condesention well. Obama is up like 7%. But with my predicted 11% biggot vote, he is down 4%. But McCain annouced giving up on michigan, a swing state, so that might really hurt, he concede another one of the big 4 yellow states he is toast.

0 comments: