Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 09, 2011

NFL

I picked the one upset. The jets snuck an upset too. I absolutely do not think they have a chance against the pats

Sunday games. I haven't seen one kc game this year. All I know Is the ravens looked good offensively and defensively this season. If they all show up, the ravens can beat the cheifs.

We all know how I feel about Vick. 4 wins to a puppy. Today is win one. Everyone says what green bay has to do to beat the eagles. No one says what the eagles has to do. I think Vick at home gets at lest 300 combined yards, the only way greenbay can win is of they hit Vick 12 times. Maybe 2 hard sacks and an int. We shall see

Just watching the games at home. Feel free to text and what not.

Springer tomorrow. I think there are 16 of us!!

0 comments: