Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Lagonsta lounge

Went to jazz brunch at langonsta lounge in Asbury for mothers day. I am in the restaurant business for more than half my life and I really don't like that place. But today try pushed the limits of disappointment. Half hearted waitress performance doubled by an hour wait. Ok. Holidays, fancy places... I get waiting. This was a fixed brunch menu. I had a lobster BLT, we had a scrambled eggs, a poached egg thing and 2 orders of premade lobster enchiladas. Seriously. In an hour, I could have gone to store bought food and cooked the meal. The eggs were eggs so i guess they tasted good. But that BLT was absolute garbage.

Absolute garbage. I got burnt bread and after an hour wait. An hour after the apps, I got the ass end of bread. Each half of sandwich had 1 lunch of claw meat. But all it tasted like was mayo and burnt. Really. I love the idea of a lobster BLT. But won't ever eat there again, not even if you are buying.

Well happy mother day to all that applies too. See ya our there to the mo-fo's too

0 comments: