Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The past

Well today and actually for like 9months. The past has been coming back to pester me.

Short story: a girl buddy of mine, we will not use her real name but long time fans would surely recognize her southern region marine sea life tattoos, has become or is about to become a teacher. I hadnt spoken to her or seen her for months before. Well she needs all her photos odd Gleny.com. I took down the racy section right away. And gave it a little time for deleting. It just takes a lot of time to go through. Gleny.com has over 100,000 photos and the ones in question where from 2004-2007. just got the "my attorney will be contacting you" text. so that is my morning. I am not worried about the attorney. Law on my side. Public place, full knowledge of intent. What ever. It is the hassle and I am honestly try to help her out. Just hours of free time aren't that easy to come by and waste on a person who never did hours of favors for me. If that makes sense. And it is so low priority that when I am free it doesn't even come up in my mind


Anyways. That is my morning. And off to work I go

See u out there
Jay and I will be drunk tonight at bar a, stop by. Free beer for ya if u mention my blog

0 comments: