Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 24, 2011

Steelers, homeless kids and pro-life

Glad the steelers beat the jets. 2 weeks Til superbowl party and the Gdc snack stadium. Also g'day will be a giant pep rally and I enjoy that. Filming for game show will begin.

In dc today there is a giant pro-life rally. I thought abortion issues were so 10 years ago. I never understood. If some one is pro-choice they can choose to not have an abortion. The whole American system is based on freedom of choices. Why or how does that not cover this. Anyways. I get annoyed at pro-life rallies when I see all that effort and passion and resources just going to waste. I just googled homeless kids in America. 1.5 million. How about u pro-lifers find a way to help those already born kids. Starving kids. They don't lift a finger. Unborn, they rally and protest and donate and do all kinds of stuff. Assholes

0 comments: