Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, February 22, 2007


Alaina Alexander and Nicole Tranquillo are my picks to get voted off from week one.
All the black girls kicked ass, the other white girls were boring,but these 2 stunk...

Most of the boys have a high risk of getting bumped off.. As far as personality and performance there are only like 3 that are any good..
The beatbox guy, the fat funny curly haired guy, and the bald guy that missed his baby' birth.

the rest should just not expect to be in it for long.

AS FOR Gleny.com stuff...

Today is the hockey game.. The magazine is almost fixed, but like always I lack the inspiration to push it through.. and people never give me there articles.. jay, wife, shawn from vegas.... and any one else that said they would do stuff...

tomorrow I work all day, but might go to the headliner to see FREAK and the barbellas will be out...

saturday is mayhem...
PLUNGE in SEASIDE around 10am arrival, 1pm jump.
NITE TIME the bus leaves the belmar rest stop around 630.. no one really confirmed, so i have no idea how many of my friends are going.. but we will see.

sunday I work


0 comments: