Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 26, 2007



FED UP.
had few interesting conversations the last 24 hours, and I think I am fed up with people... I am not going to bore you with details and with all the hate and crap around my life. But I am at a near end with my patience and my tolerance. This week is pretty low key til the weekend. I am hoping that I don't have a whole week of strife. A message for all the people out there who do not understand me or get me. STOP TRYNG.. I am a decent guy, with decent morals, and I like fun. I am not as complicated as you might thing. I am not diabolical or sorted. I do not have unpure intentions. I have a wife that I love. A job that is ok, and I have gleny.com. Somewhere where I can express myself with the photos that I take when I go out and do stuff. That is really it. Again, if you dont get that, stop trying. I am done trying to get people to like me. I am done being friendly to assholes and make beleive people. If you are my friend you know it, I am hazy this week on which friends are real or not, but I am hoping i can sort that out.

little gleny.com new rule.
if you dont like me.. dont fake it anymore.

0 comments: