Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 05, 2007

weeks coming

today is monday, a cold boring,. errand filled monday. I went to mini dealer, the longbranch police department, the bank...now back home, wating for mrs gleny to get home to go to dinner ( dinner and nookie nite I HOPE)

this thursday I will be going to ladies nite again, it is the 4th one, and i think they are doing well with it. DJ Prime is the only dj I can actually listen to, so that is cool. And i think i made friends with one of the girls that dances on the boxes, so there should be a good set of photos this week.

Friday is DJ Dennis's bday... the official gleny.com event dj and right hand man. I am not working, but I dont want to go out, so he might end up dragging me somewhere..

nothing else doing til the 16th.. and if you dont know what the 16th is by now.. then you are too late.

0 comments: