Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

a shitty hump day...

ok, so i went to bed feeling well.. went to bar a last nite, had a couple drinks, mostly hang out with the wife, and ended up running into a few old friends.. neighbor joe was there as well as the HB and his gf.. and Matt Damon and some other scragglers. It was a decent enough time.. no major highlights, no blow my mind photo opps..

any who.. i wake up today around 1130 for the first time.. Dizzy and exhausted.. shaking and what not.. I go to check my blood pressure, for those who dont know i have like extreme hyper tension, like my 2 doctors have a pool to when i am having my frist stroke.. the pressure was pretty good for me 130/95.. which is about as good as it gets.. so feeling like shit, i go back to bed til like 2.. still i woke up fuzzy..

long story short I just rolled out of bed again, it is like 630... my office computer wont start.. seems to me like a power supply issue.. i am a little tweaked, actually using the wife's desktop ( which is new xmas and she barely uses it)

yesterday I took some promo shots for UPPER LEVEL entertainment group.. It is a bunch of DJs, Dj Prime and Dj Johnny are in it.. So the shoot went well.. It kind of inspired and idea.. Anyone out there need promo shots or headshots.. $100 headshots... let me know.. I quit my job last week and while looking, a little recreational income would be nice.. plus you aren't going to find them any cheaper than that.. just email.. fatherglen@aol.com or you can myspace.com/gleny and send me a message


well yesterday was good, today is just starting but it doesn't look great so far..

0 comments: