Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

sorry it has been so long

i have taken like 6 months off from blogging and for that i apologize.. I have also taken most of july and august off from being Gleny.com. Well I worked too much and all kinds of other stuff kept me from keeping up.

that will change. Starting tomorrow nite, i will be back out there being and ass and taking some great photos at bar a . I have really been beefing up my portfolio this summer though, and maybe i will even start to share some of my more professional stuff.

as for my blog.. I will be making an attempt to blog daily.. Of course like in the past a decent amount of people will read it, but no one really comments.. I will use it more to vent..

tomorrow's topic.. what summer 08 has taught me... there might even be a rant about how much people judge me.. and seriously people are way too uptight anymore..

also a promise to include 1 video a week... and i will probably do another shower blog, been getting a lot of heat about not doing a 2nd one.

FAST SUMMER REVIEW OF tropical thunder... It was absurdly fabulous.. I highly recommend it and well it might offend you, i laught out loud and well often laughed so hard i teared up a little bit.. Stiller did a great job, jack black was ridiculous... and well rober downey jr killed it.. might be his best comedy work ever..



camping coming soon

0 comments: