Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, October 04, 2008

bed time

So the day didn't end as great as it started. Thrifting was ok, crackel barrell made me sick to my stomach. Never got to salon. We did cut the much needed grass. Then ate food. Then pretty much Did nothing. I am still not sure how much real life to put in my blog, I have this rep for being "gleny" and sometimes my life is just glen. I am sure most people could care less about my down time, or even if I think I have a lot of friends that just means a lot more chances for one of those people to let me down.

This week shows nothing great. Burlesque Alice in wonderland in NYC. I think about inviting people, but group outtings are a hassle sometimes, wouldn't mind a foursome. $15, leaving at like 6pm

I am off Friday and well it is Halloween season, so I will finalizing my costumes by then I am sure

0 comments: