Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 30, 2008

hard day of cleaning up in the manroom

Today I spent most of the day cleaning and straightening up the manroom.. Thanks to my buddy hollister, it is looking pretty good... There are a few events coming up in november and december and some of them require the manroom...

The show? yup, the manroom show will be taping a couple episodes, we are looking to sell it to a network or something, so the next 2 episodes will be like pilots.. clean, scripted, fun, but still foot loose and frisky... I need 2 really good bands, and well 2 other acts.. i think pete will be painting, so i need like a comedian or something.. shows tape. nov 10 and 24th. Please contact me.


check myspace for my calendar.

5days or so til the election.. Vote bitches, vote!

0 comments: