Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

October

All I know is I am getting ready for some Halloween. Of anyone needs personalized costume advice do not hestitate to call me

September wasn't as exciting as usual, but I am starting rack of the month for October 2009. So I am going out tonight to see what is out there. It is a shame people only facebook, my blog Barry gets read. I may have to change that.

On a fun note. I did make 2 gleny.com facebook apps. Just type gleny.com in tr facebook search thing.

Donations always appreciated. And I am thinking about having another "win the bus for the day" raffle. Always a good way to raise money to support the bus

Sports news. Watching tie breaker game, what a game. Give it up for Brett Farve! Also loving the jets and giants this year. Phillis have a shot to see the Yankees in the world series

0 comments: