Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

mid way through the winter

still have the plunge coming up, and then 2 parade days and then the pillow fight in nyc to close out the winter carnivale..

lots of new photos on gleny.com and i am still trying to blog a lot... a friend of mine is starting a short story blog and although i can't write short stories, she has been trying to get me to write long essays.. I go into these rants and he says i should just write them down and he can pound them into a diamond..

i am not going to write one now.. but i am going to tell a little story about the headliner annual pajama party...

it was last saturday, saturday the 20th.. it was i think the 4th year they have had it, and this by far was the best turn out. A lot of people where in pjs... not as many as could have been in sexy stuff, but i like a small tank top and some really thin pj pants fine enough.. we started at bar a for a free happy hour, 930-1030, they were having their half way to summer or summer reunion party and what not.. It was a really fast and booze filled hour.. then we headed over to the headliners. I ended up taking over 300 photos and posted about 190...

makes me miss that i forgot to have my own pj at the gleny dot compound this year.. maybe something here soon.. I am thinking jungle theme maybe...

well see you all saturday for the plunge, friday nite is tiki stadium for my first ever mechanical bull ride... i know i am so going to hurt myself

0 comments: