Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bunny con

It was an amazing good time. The fast details. A bar hop themed by Easter. Lots of funny bunnies, some hot bunnies, some silly ones too. And then me, a combination of all three. Lol.

Santa con and pirate con are fun bar hips that happen in NYC. This year no one was stepping up to fun "bunny con NYC" so I stepped in. Then I got to realize that why not make it easy on me and some friends, so I moved it to Belmar.

About 50 maybe 75 bunnies of u count all the late comers, showed up. So fun. For those that went and for group of then that can remember, it really was a great time. To those who didn't go, sorry u missed it

Photos going up slowly on www.Gleny.com and from friends on facebook. I might put he top 50 on the Gleny Fb page. But Fb isn't great with photo storage.

Cinch de mayo party coming soon. Just go to Gleny.com. Click the Mexican Gleny graphic and check out the event page

As for this week I will be resting, but I might go out Tuesday. Who knows. Either way

See you out there

0 comments: