Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday- this

It wasn't a super exciting week. Some political stuff happened. And without going into it, I am amazed when partisan politics surprises people. I guess regular people that don't follow it, but the professional people. the president is kind of a democrat. Why act surprised when he says professing things. And get this he promised to compromise with the GOP. So why all the uproar when he compromises. The politicians spend 80% of their energy in arguing and trying to make the other side look like crap. Just do the job. get economy moving.

On a lighter note. It is finally warming up and old friends start to crawl out of the woodwork. That is always fun. People like to be photographed more in the summer. My camera had a boring winter.

Gleny.com news- kind of redoing the site. Making it more facebook friendly. I am going to add a "Rosie corner". trying to blog more. And if I can figure out a vibe, I might include a video blog section again

Bunny con is next Saturday. Lots of warm weather fun is on deck. Buffet season is coming. Cinco de Mayo.

See u out there

0 comments: