Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 07, 2011

So again. I don't blog enough

I blame u Facebook. I really do. Fb has changed people's online experience. But I wish they made their notes section work more better as a blog program. Seriously Fb, buy blogger.com

I have been made to promise no political blogging. So I am now going to just blog random thoughts.

On Gdc news. Blueclaws home opener tonight. 50degrees and dry. $8 seats and $1 beers all nite. Bunny con NYC had moved to Belmar and the numbers are growing. Wanna go on the bar hop of your life. Just search Fb for "bunny con NYC" and join us. Oh yeah dress like a bunny

On American idol- this year is a little better than last year. Only Like 2 girls left, but both very hot. Cyndi loves Scotty. I like the fake English looking guy and the autistic kid.

On Knicks- hell yeah! 5 wins in a row. The perfect way to end a season, I think they can beat either the heat or the celtics on the first round. Knick fever is running wild

On hockey- u almost had me for a few weeks. Devils couldn't do the impossible. Is the season over yet?

Blog ya later
Gleny

0 comments: