Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 02, 2011

the ultimate tan

this summer i feel like being really really tan. So I have been doing outdoor activites and well experimenting.. No, no, not like sex with donkeys, like what kind of tanning lotions to use.. and no not weird stuff.. well ok, it might sound weird at first.. Last week i went out to the deck to tan, i only had about an hour before work, so i wanted to pick something that would speed things along. I could not find the baby oil, we were all out of olive oil as well. So i opted for PAM cooking spray, ya know the stuff you use to keep eggs from sticking. The funny part was that it was infact butter flavored..

So i am sitting there basting in my PAM spray and my own sweat.. Appartently it doesn't breathe well and i was really sweating, when i feel rosie licking my calf. I guess she got a hold of the taste of butter and went to town. She probably licked my legs and butter spray for about 30mins.. And this is where todays blog ends...

have a great day and get some tan...
oh yea, And i will see you out there

0 comments: