Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mickey Vs. Gleny

Headed to Disney after the playoff games. Flying out of ac. Which ever quarterback plays best is my roulette bet.

I predict a 49er vs Patriots Super Bowl. What ever teams make it. We are having a party

Follow me on twitter #followgleny is trending right now.

As for the Mickey Vs. Gleny will e a short video series of me exploring Disney world. Riding rides, meeting the characters, reviewing and interviewing. Will be a fun think to watch for sure. Of course it turns my vacation into and event instead of a relaxing week. But when I get back the winter carnival will be in full effect

Snuggie bar crawl
Pj party
Polar bear plunge
St pattys in Belmar
Then seaside
Then lepre-con
Highlands
Bunny con
Banana con.
Etc

1 comments:

ScottDanielCook said...

I had the same prediction... I still bet NE wins.