Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 23, 2012

Sports this week

Just when I started catching knicks fever again, they blow a should be win against Toronto by like 20. Blah. They have 2 games agains the bucks remaining this season. They have to win both and maybe close out this eat .500. They should make the playoffs. Unfortunately without a serious run. Try are going to get stuck with the heat or the bulls. Double ouch! Keep trucking knicks

Tebow time coming to NYC. Can't wait for the nfl to stack the jets first 5 games against them. A 1-4 jets fanbase will totally go ape shit demanding tebow start. Can't wait.

As for golf. Tiger in first place after 2 days, would love him finally starting his come back!

Devils playing great. Can't wait for a devils/rangers playoff game this year!
I want to go to a devils game soon. If anyone reads my blog. Haha

Tomorrow is last day of my green spring and summer is coming. A great one I promise you all.

0 comments: