Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas Baby...


and a happy new year. I gave up on the 12 years of christmas video thing
( not to mention there is one of my hates out there who keeps flagging all my videos and that one had a nipple in it, so youtube removed it. This particular hater has been obsessed with harrassing me for a year, and for all the people that think I have too much free time, this person HAS WAY TOO much, to stalk me, come on folks I am just a fat dirty old man. But they watch and watch and read and stalk, comment rudely and really go out of their way to try to make me miserable. Well whoever you are, I am not going to be miserable.. And Gleny.com wont be stopped.. hehe.



All of us at Gleny.com, wish all of you a happy and festive christmas

0 comments: