Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Bus support

A few of you donated and I love that. Still a long ways to covering repairs. Paypal to glenydotcom@aol.com.

Tina tink has volunteered to do some creative fund raising. You are all going to enjoy her plans. I think I maybe selling bus calendars if I have enough photos with the bus and hotties. If not, anyone wanna roll around on, in, or next to her ? Let me know

Midget cruise coming. And zo's intimate bday in ac. And then a full June it looks like. Camping, mermaid parade. And I have a wedding and a trip to gettsburg lined up.
July has a Jack Johnson already. Any other ideas? Let me know. Maybe Joe-fest.

Well hve a happy milf day to all that applies.

1 comments:

My blog blows said...

Love the idea of a "Joe-fest"

Maybe it could be done annually :)