Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, May 06, 2010

a pretty eventful spring so far

Well the spring events have been quite colorful... Medieval times was amazing.. 36people came,everyone prepaid ( for the most part ) and it didn't have to shell out tons of money for this event.. this event really is setting a precedent for the future.. I love fun, I love the gathering of people and all the excitement, but it has been a long time coming that I shouldn't have to pay the lion share.. so lately people have really been stepping it up and I appreciate it..


on a bus note.. on the way home from the phillies game last Sunday, which was an awesome game, a great tailgate.. well except for some bitchy phillies girls next to us in the lot, the bus got 2 blow out flat tires.. Don't worry, my driving prowess once again saved lives.. The bus had to be towed and some of us didn't get home til 6am, and when starting at noon the day before that is a long tailgate i tell ya.. Well the bus needs 4 new tires and a few of my friends have already started chipping it.. it warms my cockals.. and for those of you that know me, my cockals are pretty warm on a regular basis.

oh how do you donate you say? pay pal works... glenydot.com, or you can hand me cash.. hell you can give it to a friend of mine and they will hand deliver it.. We may have a fundraiser camping trip if anyone is into that.. or fundraiser river rafting! not a bad idea right, would just be like what it would cost and an extra $25 or something.. wait.. look at that!! is that donate button?



and all proceeds will go to keeping the shortbus going another season! Mermaid Parade, 2 Jimmy Buffet concerts, a few PNC shows.. camping trips.. she has a lot of love left to give folks.. if everyone out there who ever had fun on the bus gives $25 we can keep her going easily, have some extra to throw some gleny.com fun events and maybe even pay for my divorce

thanks and i will see you out there
gleny.com




0 comments: